“Through this Movement, I am calling all my children to consecrate themselves to my Heart, and to spread everywhere cenacles of prayer.” (473 i: May 13, 1992)
Annual MMP Retreat for Oceania in 2022
The Marian Movement of Priests (MMP) is pleased to advise that our Annual Retreat for Oceania in 2021 will be held at the St Clement’s (Redemptorist) Retreat Centre at GALONG NSW (near Yass) from 22-26 August 2022 (inclusive).
The Retreat will be led by Father Donal McIlraith, the Priest who is responsible for the MMP in Oceania. The retreat is open to all Priests, Religious, Lay Associates and friends. The retreat commences with lunch at 1 pm on Monday 22nd August 2022 and concludes after lunch on Friday 26th August 2022. All necessary information will be provided to participants prior to the Retreat; the full daily program will be provided to participants on arrival.
A range of room-types are available. Some rooms have single beds; others have twin single beds, or double or queen sized beds. All rooms have desks, and some form of heating. Some rooms access shared bathroom facilities, while others have their own ensuites. There are also a small number of flats available (flats include double/queen beds, a desk and a sofa for relaxation). Note that flats, rooms with twin beds or double/queen beds will normally be allocated to two people choosing to share in order to maximise the number of people who can attend. The cost of the retreat (including accommodation, linen, and all meals) varies with room-type (see overleaf); rooms with ensuites generally cost $100pp more.
Transport to the Retreat Centre can be undertaken either:
– by CAR (1.5 hr from Canberra; 2.5 hr from Albury, Orange or Griffith; 3.5 hr from Sydney; 6 hr from Melbourne); or
– by TRAIN (the nearest railway station is Harden, 23 km from the Retreat Centre – train travelers will be met at the station); or
– by BUS (the MMP will arrange a coach from Sydney if sufficient people are interested).
Inquiries can be made by email (to: email@example.com) or post (PO 636 Castle Hill NSW 1765).
A $250 per person deposit is payable at the time of registration, and can be paid either:
- by bank transfer to our St George Bank account (Account name: MMP; BSB: 112879; A/C: 041489990). If paying by bank transfer, please identify yourself in the reference section of the bank transfer notice, OR forward a copy of the bank transfer receipt (to: firstname.lastname@example.org), so we know who has paid; OR
- by cheque made payable to the MMP & posted to PO Box 636 Castle Hill NSW 1765;
As the number of rooms with ensuites is strictly limited, you are encouraged to register for the retreat as soon as you can.
Note that anyone cancelling their registration after 1 August 2022 may lose 50% of their deposit, and anyone cancelling after 15th August 2022 may lose 100% of their deposit.